Five Powers that Get Ideas off the Ground by Rosabeth Moss Kanter on Harvard Business Review: "Getting ideas off the ground can require a power surge. In years of detailed observation of successful leaders across sectors and fields, Rosabeth Moss Kanter has seen that getting the credibility to reach important goals comes from uplifting actions that increase five personal and organizational powers:
1. Showing up: the power of presence.
2. Speaking up: the power of voice.
3. Teaming up: the power of partnering.
4. Looking up: the power of values.
5. Not giving up: the power of persistence."
Read further details on Harvard Business Review.