Thursday, August 6, 2009

Change This:: Bootstrapper's Bible

I was looking for some readings that made me want to get going with my business to come. No boring paper work, no rules or guidelines. While surfing on the internet I stumbled upon this manifesto by Seth Godin: The Bootstrapper’s Bible. It’s about starting a business with no money (exactly what I want!), the manifesto suppose to show you how. For my (European) taste this text is perhaps a bit too American, but it's well written (funny too) and I learned lots of stuff! Now I really want to start with my business!

You can download it here in PDF for free!

Seth Godin is a best-selling author, entrepreneur and agent of change. His blog and his Twitter.

Yeah, it’s obvious that the title of this bloglab is inspired by this manifesto.